We love soya chunks so make it often.I had many requests to post for the method of cooking soya chunks though I have given it in soya chunks recipes,
thought to give a separate post for it.Here I have used small soya chunks, you can use any variety either big or small, the method of cooking remains the same.
How to cook soya chunks
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins
Soya Chunks - 1/4 cup
Water - 2 cups
Milk - 1 tbsp
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Boil water + milk in a pan till it bubbles up rigourouslyAdd soya chunks, cook for 2mins.
- Switch off and add the soya chunks and let it aside for few mins for it to grow in size.
- Rinse it in cold water for atleast 2-3 times, Strain and squeeze excess water.
Soya Chunks is ready to cook.
- After the water boils, you can add soya chunks, switch off and keep covered, you can cook it this way too.
- I have used small soya chunks here, if you are using big ones after cooking cut each chunks into 2.
Labels: Soya chunks recipes