Rose Milk Recipe with Sabja Seeds
I love rose milk
, now who doesn't? Nothing beats the feeling of drinking chilled rose milk after a tiring day. I bought sabja seeds few weeks back as mittu is fond of it so thought to add it in juices and give her.Yesterday I made rose milk with sabja seeds / sweet basil seeds so clicked it to share it here.
Rose Milk Recipe
Preparation Time:15 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves:2
Milk - 1 and 1/2 cups
Rose Milk Essence - 3 drops
Sugar - 3 tsp
Sabja seeds - 1 heaped tsp
Water - 1/4 cup
Icecubes - 5 (optional)
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Boil milk and let it simmer for 10mins till its slightly thick.Cool down and strain.
- Now add sugar and rose milk essence.
- Mix it well and chill it until use.Meanwhile take sabja seeds in a bowl then add water.Set aside for few mins until it blooms up.
- Now take sabja and add it to chilled rose milk.Stir well.
Serve chilled with icecubes.
- Icecubes is optional, but I love it.
- If you like sabja seeds you can add more.
- I used rose milk essence which has no sugar.If your syrup has sugar then skip adding sugar.