Carrot Lassi is my recent try.When I was thinking about lassi varieties
to try this summer, this one was on the list too but was doubtful how the combination would be.Later found that carrot curd and cardamom combo was too good to resist that after the clicks when I had one sip gone half the glass was over in no time...no no I am not exaggerating , try it and see .Then I had to make another batch for hubby and mittu :)
Carrot Lassi Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves : 2
Chilled Thick Curd(Yogurt) - 1 cup
Granulated Sugar - tbsp
Carrot - 2 small
Milk - 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Wash carrots well,trim off the edges and peel the skin.Chop into small pieces and pressure cook for just 1 whistle.Cool down then add to mixer along with milk and sugar.
- Give a quick grind then add curd and cardamom powder and blend it again until smooth and creamy.
- If you feel cardamom flavour overpowering you can reduce it.
- I used homemade chilled curd.
- You can use icecubes too while blending.
Labels: carrot recipes, lassi recipes