Pineapple Raita Recipe with step by step pictures!
Pineapple Raita is an instant and quick raita recipe that you can make to go with pulao / biryani.It is very cooling and refreshing for this summer that you can even have it as such.This is a sweet and spicy raita that goes well even with phulka
Check out more raita recipes :
Pineapple Raita Recipe Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Processing Time : 10 mins | Makes:1 cup
Thick Curd - 1 cup
Fresh Pineapple - 1/2 cup cubed
Pomegranate - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 3/4 tsp
Roasted Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves - 2 tsp finely chopped
Salt - to taste
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take curd in a mixing bowl, whisk it well.Now add sugar,red chilli powder,roasted jeera powder,chat masala powder and salt.Mix well.
- Now add pineapple cubes,pomegranate and coriander leaves.Give a quick mix.
Serve with pulao / rotis!
- You can even use black salt instead of normal salt.
- Use thick curd else the raita would become watery.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Labels: raita recipes, Raitas