Chikoo Popsicle Recipe / Sapota Ice

Chikoo Popsicle Recipe

I hope by now you know how crazy I am when it comes to popsicles, I love trying variety of popsicles.When I visited Shyamala's house few weeks back, she gave me chikko(sapota)fruit with which I made these popsicles.They turned out so creamy and yummy.I have once tried sapota milkshake other than that haven't experimented much with it.

Check out other popsicle recipes :
Rose Milk Popsicle
Orange Yogurt Popsicles
Mango Yogurt Popsicles
Semiya Popsicles
Falooda Popsicles
Pineapple Popsicles
Pista Ice

Chikoo Popsicle Recipe

Chikoo Popsicle Recipe

Preparation Time:7 hrs | Processing Time : 10 mins | Makes:6
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: Indian

Sapota(Chikku) - 1 and 1/2 cups (skin peeled,desseded and cubed)
Milk - 1 cup
Coco Powder - 1 tsp
Sugar - 3 tbsp

Method:

  1. Peel the skin, remove the seeds and cube chikoo.Take it in amixer jar, add sugar to it
    How to make Chikoo Popsicle Recipe  - Step1
  2. Then add milk.Add coco powder.
    How to make Chikoo Popsicle Recipe  - Step2
  3. Blend until smooth and creamy.Take your favorite popsicle mould, pour till 3/4th of the popsicle mould.
    How to make Chikoo Popsicle Recipe  - Step3
  4. Close with lid and freeze it for atleast 6-8 hrs.I usually freeze it overnight.Then show the mould under running tap water and carefully pull out.
    How to make Chikoo Popsicle Recipe  - Step4
Serve immediately!
Chikoo Popsicle Recipe

My Notes:

Chikoo Popsicle Recipe

Labels: