Mango Iced Tea is a great combination of mango puree with tea decotion.Its so refreshing to have this drink in summer especially after a tiring day.I love Iced Lemon Tea
and now this is going to my fav too.As its mango season now, I am making great use of it trying out new mango recipes to fill in this space and we are enjoying it too.
You can make the tea decotion in advance and store in fridge for few days.While serving time make the puree or make lemon tea and serve.
Iced Tea is a refreshing drink for a hot summer day and if you are a mango lover then this Iced Mango Tea is a great choice.
Iced Mango Tea Recipe
Preparation Time:5 mins | Processing Time : 10 mins | Serves:2 Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: IndianWater - 2 cups
Tea powder - 1 tsp
Mango Pulp - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 1/8 cup
Lemon - 1 small
- Measure and take water.Bring water to a rolling boil until it bubbles up nicely.Now add tea powder.
- Boil in medium flame for 2mins until it gets a nice reddish brown color.Filter through metal strainer.
- Add sugar mix well.Then chill it until serving time.Add chopped mang pieces ito a mixer and puree it to a smooth paste.
- Take the tea decotion out from the fridge add lemon juice.Then add mango pulp.Whisk it well.
- Strain it.Add icecubes and serve with lemon slice.
- Dont boil for more time after tea powder is added else it will become strong and bitter.
- Add lot of icecubes and serve.
- You can add lemon juice to the decotion and store it for few days in fridge.
- I used alphonso mangoes.Use any fibre less mango variety.
- Don't make the tea decotion too strong.
Labels: beverages, Juices, Mango Recipes