This Nutella Banana Icecream needs just 3 easy to get ingredients yet comes out so creamy and delicious.I wanted to try this icecream for mittu , she loved this icecream .The frozen bananas gives a creamy texture which is perfect for icecreams.Even without churning, this icecream comes out smooth and creamy which is the speciality of this icecream.
You can make this icecream for kids this summer and treat them! I got Nutella for making this icecream but made few other recipes too will share them soon :)
Check out other icecream recipes :
Nutella Banana Icecream Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Processing Time : 8 hrs | Serves:2
Banana - 2 big
Nutella - 1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp(optional)
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Peel the skin and chop the banana into slices.
- Seperate the slices and place it ina ziplock and refrigerate it for a day atleast.
- Take it in a blender, blend it well until smooth.
- Now take the star ingredient nutella, add it and blend it well until combined.
- Add vanilla essence and blend it once.Transfer it to a freezer safe box.
- Freeze it for atleast for 8 hrs.Scoop and serve.
Sprinkle chocolate shavings / semiya and Serve immediately.
- I used yellow Morris banana.
- You can replace nutella with any chocolate spread too.
- I freezed it overnight, it is hard when taken out.Leave in room temperature for 2mins then scoop and serve.