is a clear winner for kids.I have already posted a version of nutella milkshake but the method of this one is different, tastes delicious and comes closer in taste to milkshakes with icecreams.You try this for yourself and you will surely understand what I am talking.
I don't buy nutella regularly but buy it on and off when I need it for recipes to post here.I bought a small jar of nutella for making nutella banana icecream
and cookies so with the leftover I made this milkshake.
This is best to empty the last few tbsp of nutella, you can lick and finish it too ;) but for a change try this milkshake, best for this summer.Try this for your kids and don't forget to pamper yourself too :)
Nutella Milkshake Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Processing Time : 10 mins | Serves:1
Nutella - 2 tbsp
Milk - 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tsp
Recipe Category: Milkshake | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take nutella jar,add 3/4 cup milk to it.
- Scrap the sides with a spoon.Add sugar.Shake it well.
- Mix well with a spoon if incase the sugar isnst dissolved.Now close and freeze it.Freeze it atleast for 4 hrs.I freezed it overnight.
- Next day scrap the frozen nutella mixture and add it to the blender jar.
- Add 1/4 cup milk and blend till frothy.
- You can add a pinch of instant coffee powder if you like coffee flavour.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.
Labels: Milkshakes, Nutella Recipes