Mango Falooda Recipe with step by step pictures!
Mango Falooda Recipe - an easy and yummy summer treat made with milk,mango pulp,falooda seeds, falooda sev and ice cream.As mangoes are in season now,this is a very eay dessert that you can make in few mins.There can be many variations done to this mangofalooda,I have chosen the easiest method and have shared here.
Mango Falooda is a rich and royal treat to all mango lovers,so what are you wait for?!Go get ready with the ingredients and make it right away :)
Mango Falooda Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes : 2 glasses
Mangoes - 1 cup + 1/2 cup chopped
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Fine Vermicelli - a handful
Chilled Milk - 1 cup
Icecream - Any flavour of your choice(I used Vanilla)
Sabja Seeds - 1 tbspn
Water - as needed
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take a handful of fine vermicelli,Boil water and add to it.Water should be little more than the immersing level.
- Cook until soft.Rinse it well,drain and set aside.
- Take 1cup chopped mangoes in a mixer along with sugar and puree it.Soak sabja seeds in water,strain and set aside.
- Simmer milk for 15mins or until slightly thick,then chill it.Chill the serving glass atleast 30mins before assembling.Get ready with your ingredients.
- Then add a layer of cooked vermicelli.Then add a layer of sabja.Then add mango puree,some chopped mangoes.
- Then add sugar to chilled milk mix well,now pour a layer of milk.
- Then again spoon mango pulp and add chopped mango pieces.Finally a scoop of vanilla icecream,drizzle mango puree,add chopped pieces and a cherry.
- I have given the measurement just for reference,plus or minus as per your needs.If you like semiya more add it more and likewise.
- You can garnish with chopped nuts too.
- You can use any iceream of your choice,even mango icecream.But personally I like mango vanilla combo so used vanilla icecream.
Labels: faloodarecipes, Mango Recipes