Mango Mousse Recipe with step by step pictures.
This Mango Mousse is just with 3 main ingredients fresh cream,mangoes and sugar.I have already written the recipe here,yes with just these 3 ingredients you can make this exotic and rich dessert mango mousse.I haven't used any setting agent so this mousse is instant,quick and its eggless too,what more do you need.Just get your ingredients ready and make this mango mousse.
I had just little fresh cream to be finished and this mango mousse was perfect!
If you are called in for guests, you can make this mango mousse a day earlier, refrigerate it and serve it with garnish of chopped mangoes, delicious dessert ready in minutes.
Mango Mousse Recipe
Preparation Time:30 mins | Freezing Time : 1 hr | Makes:2 small cups
Mangoes - 3/4 cup chopped
Fresh Cream - 1/2
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Peel the skin and chop the mango roughly.Discard the seeds.Take chopped mangoes in a mixer jar.Add sugar.
- Blend until smooth,Set aside.Chill the bowl and beater attachment for 30mins.Measure fresh cream.
- Take it in the mixing bowl,beat until fluffy,just soft peak is enough.Do not overbeat.Now measure mango pulp.Reserve just 2tbsp mango pulp and add the rest.
- Add it to fresh cream,whisk it well for even mixing.Now take your serving cups.Spoon mango puree into the serving cup as the bottomlayer.
- Fill just a thin layer.Now spoon fresh cream mango mixture into it as the second layer.
- Like this.Add chopped mangoes for garnish.Chill the glasses atleast for an hr before serving.
- I didn't refrigerate it, clicked the pictures right away, if you set it for an hour or more the texture would be slightly thick.
- Do not overbeat, there are chances for the cream to curdle.
- Adjust sugar as per the tanginess of the fruit.
- I am really not sure whether hand whisk can be used to whip fresh cream but with what I heard from my friends, it will take time in handwhisk to achieve soft peak consistency.
- Let it to set in fridge atleast for an hour and then dig in.
- I used Amul Fresh Cream.
Labels: Mango Recipes, mousse recipes