I am obsessed with this chocolate cake recipe.I always love mug cake recipes
,easy to satisfy your chocolate cravings instantly, and the portion is small too.I have made this cake so many times whenever we crave for some chocolaty dessert.Chill the cake,drizzle some chocolate syrup and you are in for a heaven experience I can assure.Mittu is fond of this cake so I make it often these days
atleast once in 2 weeks.
This is so easy to put together just one bowl add all the ingredients mix and bake..yes as easy as that! :) This is another cake recipe that tolerated all my experimentations ;)
Use oven safe mugs.I used my OTG to bake this cake.
Easy Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Makes : 2 mug cakes
Maida - 2 tbsp
Wheat Flour - 1 tbsp
Coco powder - 2 tbsp
Granulated Sugar - 4 tbsp
Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
Milk - 5 tbsp(Boiled and cooled)
Dark Chocolate Shavings - 1 tbsp(optional)
Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Recipe Category: Dip | Recipe Cuisine: World
- in a mixing bowl,take maida then add wheat flour.Add coco powder.
- Add sugar and baking soda.
- Now mix well with a whisk.Then add cooking oil.
- Add milk,then vanilla essence.
- Whisk it well,keep whisk until sugar is dissolved completely.Then add chocolate shavings.
- Mix once.Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.While the oven preheats,take your oven safe mugs, pour the batter into it.
- Bake at 180 deg C for 15-18mins or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs.
Cool down, drizzle chocolate syrup and serve with sprinklers.
- I used 2 medium sized mugs.
- Add odourless cooking oil.
- I have tried the same cake with 2tbsp wheat flour and 1 tbsp maida, it worked great.
- 3tbsp sugar will be just enough, but if you are sweet toothed like me then add 4 tbsp as mentioned.
- You can ad choco chips too instead of chocolate shavings.
- Do not rest the batter, pour and bake it as soon as its mixed.
- I used hersheys coco powder so used just 1.5 tbsp.But 2 tbsp should be good to go too.
Labels: Eggless Baking, Eggless Cakes, eggless muffins