Mango Raita Recipe with step by step pictures!
Mango Raita Recipe - It is an instant and quick raita that you can make to go with pulao / rotis.It is very cooling and refreshing for this summer that you can even have it as such.This is a sweet raita that goes well even with phulka
.It is no cook version so takes just few mins to put it up together,makes a delicious combination for lunch.We had it with rajma pulao.
Check out more raita recipes :
Mango Raita Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Processing Time : 10 mins | Makes:1 cup
Thick Curd - 1 cup
Boiled Milk - 1 tbsp
Mango - 1 small cubed
Sugar - 1 tsp
Saffron - few strands
Roasted Jeera Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take warm milk,add saffron strands to it, let it sit for few mins.Meanwhile take the curd and whisk it well until creamy.
- Add saffron milk,jeera powder and mix well.
- Now add sugar.Rinse the mango, peel the skin.
- Chop into small cubes, add it to the raita.Reserve few while serving.
Serve with pulao / rotis!
- You can even use black salt instead of normal salt.
- Use thick curd else the raita would become watery.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- If you prefer you can even add red chilli powder for a slight hot version.
- Use ripe sweet mango variety.
- Adding sugar is optional.
Labels: Mango Recipes, raita recipes, Raitas