This Chocolate Sauce is so versatile and can be used as frosting for cakes / cupcakes or even for cookies.I used Hersheys Special Dark Cocoa and the sauce was so good in flavour, we loved it so much especially mittu.The sauce turned out to be the best fudgy sauce so that justifies the separate post for it.I clicked it when I tried this for coating chocolate makhana
as you can see it here in the pics.
I have already posted a Chocolate Glaze Recipe
......this one is another alternate.
Chocolate Sauce Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 mins | Makes : 1/3 cup
Cane Sugar - 1/4 cup tightly packed
Dark Choco Chips - 1 tbsp
Coco Powder - 1 tsp(I used Hersheys Special Dark)
Butter - 1 tbsp
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World
- In a sauce pan take butter and cane sugar, then add choco chips and cocoa powder.
- Heat it up until it melts and bubbles.It will take just 2minutes or so.
- Once it becomes saucy,thick and creamy like shown below, switch off.
Pour it over cupcakes / cookies or cakes.
- The sauce quickly dries up so should be used at once and cannot be stored for future use.
- Can be used as glaze for cookies,cupcakes and cakes.
- It may look shin and flowing,after it gets dried it becomes hard and gives a matte finish look.
- You can replace cane sugar with regular white sugar or demerara sugar.
Labels: cocoa recipes