I made this nuts powder to include it in gugus porridges.This nuts powder was suggested by my neighbour, this nuts powder can be included after 10months for babies.
I wanted a table desperately for clicking pictures as now the climate is too dull for me to manage clicks inside the house(where I usually click) So these days I have to carry the dining table chair everytime all the way to the balcony which is a pain as its too heavy.So wanted a weighless,cheap,not too small, compact table and this one
matched exactly wat I wanted,its foldable too...yayyy!! Mittu kept tat frozen anna doll and she wanted me to click it and I had no heart to say no to her.
Please remember mothers feed is the best and its always good to start with other food only after the baby finishes 6 months.These baby food recipes will help those who are not able to breast feed due to personal / medical conditions.Always consult your pediatrician before introducing any new food.
Check other baby food recipes
Nuts Powder for Babies - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes: 1 cup
Whole Cashews - 1/2 cup
Almonds - 1/2 cup
Pistachios - 2 tbsp(optional)
Cardamom - 3 whole
Recipe Category: Baby Food | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Measure and get ready with your ingredients.Dry roast the nuts together until slightly brown spots appear here and there.Cool down.
- Transfer the nuts to a clean dry mixer,peel the skin of cardamom, add it and grind it coarsely.Do not grind more, the nuts will release oil and it will become pastey.
- Make sure the mixer is completely dry.
- Do not pulse for more time else it will become pastey.
- It will be coarse only.
- Pistachios is optional, you can even skip it.
- Make sure all the nuts are in room temperature.
- While grinding just pulse it in intervals.
- I prefer the nuts with skin.If you want you can soak and remove the skin from almonds and pistachios.
- Store in a clean dry container, keeps well in fridge for about 3-4 months.I am not sure about room temperature shelf life.
Labels: 10 months babyfood, 8-10 months baby food recipes, Baby Food Recipes, Instant Mixes for Babies