Lehsun Chutney or Lasun Chutney is a spicy chutney accompanied with Bajra Roti
or with any chaats.I love garlic chutney so this was a treat for me.You can accompany this chutney with many chats,sandwiches and snacks too.
Lehsun ki Chutney Recipe
Preparation Time:10 minutes | Cooking Time : 0 mins | Makes:1/4 cup
Garlic cloves - 1/2 cup
Kashmiri Red Chilli powder - 1 and 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Peel the skin from garlic,measure and transfer to a mixer jar along with salt,red chilli powder,lemon juice.
- Add little water and grind it to a semi fine paste.
Serve hot with bajra roti.
- I used Kashmiri red chilli powder for less spice and bright color.You can use normal chilli powder too in that case reduce it a bit.
- Adding lemon juice reduces the pungent flavour of garlic.
- It is very spicy so adjust spice level according to your taste.
- It stays good for about a week if refrigerated.
- I added gingelly oil and had it with rotis.
Labels: chaats, Chutneys