Sambar Idli Recipe - Hotel Style Sambar Idli

Sambar Idli Recipe

I love mini idli sambar or sambar idli the best but only at some restaurants where I like their sambar, here in CBE I love both Annapoorna and Anandas.

Introducing my new idli pot...Finally bought one as per my needs and requirements...yayy👍 I transformed a steel kadai and was using it all these days...though I have a idli cooker I take it out only when there are guests at home because it is too big.So that justifies this new buy right?! :)

Sambar Idli Recipe 

Idli Sambar Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Makes : 2 plates
Recipe Category: Main | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Idli - 4
Hotel Sambar - 1 cup
Big Onion - 2 tbsp finely chopped
Coriander Leaves - 2 tsp finely chopped
Ghee - 1 tsp

Other Sambar Recipes

Saravana Bhavan Sambar
Tiffin Sambar
Idli Sambar
Arachuvita Sambar

Method:

  1. Take a laddle full and add it to the idly pan and steam it for 10-12mins. Say hi to my new idli pot  which I've been longing to buy :)
    How to make Sambar Idli Recipe - Step1
  2. Sprinkle little water and carefully slide around the edges using a spoon to take the idlis.Now idlis are ready.Sambar should be hot now get ready with all other ingredients.Take 2 idlis in a plate.
    How to make Sambar Idli Recipe - Step2
  3. Pour sambar over it.Pour more till the idlis are fully covered with sambar.
    How to make Sambar Idli Recipe - Step3
  4. Yes done, this is what we want, drizzle ghee.Now sprinkle chopped raw onion and coriander leaves.Serve!
    How to make Sambar Idli Recipe - Step4
Serve hot!
Sambar Idli Recipe

My Notes:

Sambar Idli Recipe

Labels: , , ,